Best Friend Quotes
A best friend is someone who goes beyond the average friend, but explaining these special people can be difficult. What words can describe a relationship that only the people in it can understand?
- No one receives the title of best friend without putting forth some effort and sacrifice in the currency of time and energy.
- Be cautious of any man who claims to be the best at anything, even if he is your best friend.
- Man’s best friend may be canine, but man is still much more intrigued by the female species.
- “A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.” (Proverbs 18:24)
- Your best friend is whichever friend has the largest and best T.V. during football season.
- A best friend will still like you more than anyone else will when you are totally honest.
- Your best friend will defend you even when your own other friends turn on you.
- A man’s flashlight is his best friend in the darkness. He holds his grasp tightest when in need.
- Friends come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, but you’ll have to choose for yourself which one is best for you. Then you will have your best friend.
- Sometimes you don’t get to choose your best friend. They seem to choose you.
- Never tell your best friend of his status, lest he take advantage of you in his high position. (Wise best friend saying)
- One good friend is worth a dozen acquaintances who won’t be there when you need them.
- A true friend will hurt you today to save you more pain tomorrow.
- Friends are like the many branches of a tree. You usually have just one that is grounded and rooted deeply in your life.
- Know a man’s character by looking at his company. Know the condition of his soul by looking at his best friend.
- Anyone who pushes and claims to be your best friend is likely an enemy in disguise.