First Anniversary Wishes
First Wedding Anniversary Messages
If you're having trouble thinking of what to write in your first anniversary card, you can use some of these as ideas. Some are funny, others sincere, and others are quirky. You're supposed to know your spouse better than anyone else, so just choose one and make it perfect for him or her.
- Over the last year I have gotten used to us having the same last name. Let’s keep it that way!
- 365 days of marriage have gone by, and we’re only just beginning!
- When you think about the fact that we have been married for more than 525,000 minutes, it seems like much longer than when you say we have been married for 1 year. We should tell that to the people who still want to call us newlyweds. Happy Anniversary! (Mathematical Anniversary Message)
- With one year down, it must be all uphill from here. Just kidding! It is awesome being married to you. Thank you for marrying me. Happy first anniversary!
- Today marks the one year anniversary of me getting a good deal. Happy anniversary! (Indirect Compliment Anniversary Message)
- I don’t know if we still call ourselves newlyweds or not, but it is a blast being married to you. Let’s not lose what we have now. We can stay this way for many years to come. (Fun Anniversary Message)
- A year is a long time, if you are with the wrong person. Each day that blows past me reassures me that you are the perfect person for me. Happy Anniversary. I’m looking forward to many more days and years with you!
- Getting married to you was the best decision I made last year. You are easier to keep than my New Year’s resolutions. Happy 1st anniversary! (Funny Message)
- Pat yourself on the back. You have survived a year of being married to me, and that’s quite an accomplishment. Happy first anniversary sweetheart! (Anniversary Message Joke)
- One year has not been enough. I’ll have another. (Understated Anniversary Message)
- There are billions of people in this world. You are the only person who I want to spend another year with after the last year we had together.