Parent Anniversary Wishes
Anniversary Messages to Parents
Here are some examples of what you can write in your parents' anniversary card. These anniversary card messages for parents are varied from sincere to funny. It is a blessing to have parents who are in a good relationships and celebrating an anniversary. Express this to them in the way you choose. Edit these to your taste.
- I'm living proof that you two were meant to be. Happy Anniversary!
- Mom and dad, thank you for being an example of a good marriage. I know that neither of you were perfect, but your marriage has been, because you were able to make it work despite each others' faults. Happy Anniversary!
- You guys have been an inspiration to me, and I want to have the kind of marriage that you guys have had. Thank you for the sacrifice and commitment you put into your relationship with one another.
- Mom and dad, I could not have asked for better parents growing up. And I could not have asked for a better model of a healthy marriage than you two. Thank you for providing that for me. I am wishing a happy anniversary for you two!
- Mom and dad, thank you for teaching me that your relationship together was always more important than your relationships with your kids. That has helped me in my own marriage to prevent taking sides with the kids.
- You guys are still an amazing couple. Happy Anniversary!
- We are really happy for your guys and the long marriage you have had together. Happy Anniversary from both of us! (General Anniversary Card Message for Parents)
- Even though I am your kid, I still think you guys are a weird couple. Who would have paired you two up in the first place? I guess God only knows.
- Weird couples seem to make the best couples, and you guys are not an exception. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- Mom and dad, your marriage is tough. Since I know you have survived raising your kids, including me, I am predicting that your marriage can survive just about anything. Happy Anniversary to both of you!
- I’m thankful that you guys were great spouses first and great parents second. You kept your priorities straight and that allowed you to love me as your child in a more healthy and supportive way.