Christian Anniversary Wishes
Christian Anniversary Messages to write to your spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend
Use these anniversary messages for your own significant other. Edit them to your taste and write them in your own card. These have extra significance because they include a focus that is more important than the relationship itself, even though you are celebrating the relationship.
- I still believe God hand-picked you for me. I know that when we do have disagreements, it’s probably Gods way of smoothing out our rough edges and balancing our individual extremes. “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”
- It’s fun to think about how we were once separate like two beaten paths going through the forest. Then when we were married our paths didn’t just cross, they came together to and became a permanent paved road we are traveling together. I’m glad to have you as my traveling companion. Happy anniversary!
- Thank you for praying with and for me through the years we have been married. I know that you are not selfish because I know that God and I come first for you. Thank you for prioritizing your love for God so you can love me well. Happy anniversary!
- We’ve been through a lot together and I know that both of us have had to forgive each other on several occasions. I’m thankful that Jesus has forgiven us so that we might be able to forgive each other on a regular basis.
- You’ve been a trusted friend, passionate lover, wise adviser, and a blessing from God. Thank you for being everything that God knew I needed.
- Happy anniversary! Today we celebrate the gift I was given from God the day that we said our vows to each other. Thank you for your love, commitment, and sacrifices
Religious Anniversary Messages to the Couple
These messages are meant to acknowledge the beauty of the relationships and inspire the couple to continue to live a fruitful and loving relationship with each other.
- It’s evident that God’s love and grace is a large part in your lives together. Your lives and your marriage are a source of inspiration and encouragement to those around you. Have a great anniversary.
- God has blessed you two with many things because you have been faithful and trusting of Him.
- You two are both an example of the type of love Jesus would like us all to live out with each other. Keep your thriving love as a great example for the world. We wish you many years to come filled with God’s blessings and grace.
- You two are one of the coolest Christian couples that we know. Whether you know it or not, we have been looking up to you. Thanks for setting a good example.
- Congratulations on your anniversary of the day God joined you together for life. “Let no man separate what God as joined.”
- I would try to give you two some advice about how to live a good Christian marriage, but it seems that you already have a good understanding. Congratulations to both of you, and have a happy anniversary.