School Valentine's Day Messages
Writing in a Valentine's Day card for your friends at school or our teachers can be difficult. You could just sign your name in the card, but then what's the point? Take the opportunity to express something with one of these examples of messages for classmates and teachers.
For teachers, make sure to mention something you like about their class. For classmates, mention something specific you like about them. And for secret crushes, your options are limitless. Examples for each are below for you to use in your card.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Classmates
- I hope you have a fun Valentine’s Day!
- Stay sweet and watch out for cupid’s arrow.
- Too bad Valentine's Day isn't one of the holidays that we get to be off from school. Oh well, have a good one anyway.
- Don’t have too much fun on Valentine’s Day without me.
- I ‘heart’ you just the way you are. Stay cool!
- Have an awesome Valentine’s Day. Make it the best one you’ve ever had.
- You’re my favorite classmate, but don’t tell anyone. I might have written the same thing in everyone’s card for Valentine’s Day.
- Don’t eat too much Valentine’s Day chocolate! Who am I kidding? That’s not possible.
- I wish you lots of love. Happy V-Day!
- Get high on sugar! It’s Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Messages for Teachers
- Valentine’s Day is about passion, so I want to recognize the great passion you have for teaching. Your enthusiasm shows in the classroom.
- You have sparked a deep love for learning in your students. I am one of them.
- You don’t need Valentine’s Day to be loved by your students when you are a great teacher.
- It’s apparent that you have a deep love for teaching.
- I’m writing the same thing to all my teachers. Happy Valentine’s Day to my favorite teacher!
- May you feel loved this Valentine’s Day. You’re one of the best teachers in this school!
- Great teachers like you deserve to be adored by their students.
- I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day. You deserve it for putting up with all of us kids.
Flirty Valentine’s Day Wishes for a Classmate Crush
- See if you can figure out my secret Valentine’s Day code message: XOXOXO.
- Do you have cupid’s phone number? I need to hire him to hunt you with his bow and arrow.
- Valentine's day is also about possibilities. I'm wondering what the possibilities are between you and I.
- I could actually enjoy Valentine’s Day with you, which is pretty much impossible without you.
- You can make my day whether it’s Valentine’s Day or not.
- Sometimes I find my mind wandering during class as I think about you. I don’t think it’s only because of the boring lesson.
- I don’t know if we can still be friends. I think I want to be your Valentine instead.
- You are sweet in all the right ways and all the right places.
- I want one thing from you for Valentine’s Day. It’s your job to figure out what it is.
- Of all the Valentine’s day cards I give people, I am most excited about giving you a Valentine’s Day card.
- You can have my heart for Valentine’s Day if you want it. You can have the whole thing.
- Let’s act like it’s Valentine’s Day every day!
- Hypothetically speaking, what would you say if I told you that I have a crush on you?
- Today is the day to celebrate love. Let’s celebrate me and you!