Mother Sympathy Messages: Condolences for Mom's Death
The loss of a mother is a great loss. Finding the right words of sympathy to condole someone who lost his/her mom can be a real challenge. Most people will lose their mom some time during their lifetime. The following messages can be used in your card when you don't know what to write, but you can edit these to fit the situation.
- Moms stay in a very special part of our hearts even after they pass. I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss.
- Sorry you had to lose someone so important and special in your life. I’ll be praying for you and the rest of your family.
- From what I have heard you talk about your mother, it sounds like she was a great woman. She did an excellent job raising you. I am sorry for your loss.
- No one can replace your mom, but God can comfort your heart. He knows what you need during this time much better than anyone else.
- The heart that your mother had for others is a rare gift to the many people who had the privilege to know her and be blessed by her. Please accept my condolences.
- There’s a special place in all of our hearts for our mothers, just like there’s a special place in every mother’s heart for her children. You must continue to carry her memory in that special place in your heart. I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your mother.
- Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother. From what I heard, she was a great woman to be admired. I’ll be thinking about you in the coming days and saying a prayer for you now and then.
- I’m sorry for the loss of you mother. It only makes sense for me to do what you mother would have done in this situation if it were someone she knew. I’ll pray for you, call you soon, and bring by some soup in the coming week.
- To lose your mom is to lose a very close and loyal friend who has known and loved you your entire life.
- God gives us the gift of mothers to provide us nurturing, comfort, and support. God can still provide that for you now, but he’ll have to do it in a different way. I’ll be praying for you to have comfort and support from God.