Goodbye and Farewell Card Messages Examples
When you leave a job, neighborhood, or school, you will want to say your farewells and goodbyes in a clear and meaningful way. Or maybe use some humor to say goodbye. Use these farewell card messages to wish everyone a good farewell. Each wish or message is labelled, although these could possibly be used for a speech, letter, or Facebook update. You can edit these to your situation.
- I hate to say goodbye, so I'm writing it in a card instead. Goodbye!
- I'm sure that I'll find out very quickly that I miss you very much.
- If you can't stay here, stay in touch!
- My strategy for not missing you will be to focus on all the things I don't like about you. Feel free to use my strategy if you start missing me. Farewell!
- I know that I will think of you often. You have been a big influence in my life.
- I'm wishing you the best even though I with I didn't have to say goodbye.
- I don't know where life will take you from here, but know that you always have a place to land with me.
- I want to thank everyone for the friendships and the time we spent together here. It has been a great time, and I will look back fondly when I think of you. (Goodbye wishes for leaving a job)
- Many of you have made a great impact on me, and I’ve learned much from you. Thank you for everything. (Goodbye message from school or work)
- It’s with regret that I announce that it is time for me to move on. My own goals and priorities have shifted and demanded the attention that they deserve. I will be leaving to pursue some personal goals that I have put off until now. Please know that I am very grateful for the time I spent here with everyone and I want to keep in touch with you. (Resignation letter goodbye message)
- I want to send a shout out and a thank you for everyone who has helped me here. You have made this a great place to learn and to have fun. Take care of yourselves. (email farewell message)
- Even though I am leaving, I am sure that you all and I will continue to be successful because of what we have learned from each other. Continue to work as hard as you have with me and you will surely continue your successes here. (Inspirational farewell message)
- We could not have asked for better neighbors than you guys. You were easy to live next to and we’ve enjoyed the conversations and the chance to laugh with you over the last several years. (Moving goodbye message)
- We’re moving, but that doesn’t mean we have to be strangers. We are just a phone call away. Here’s our new number, ______. (Moving farewell message)
- I hate goodbyes, so I’ll keep this short. Goodbye. (Short goodbye saying)
- ‘So long and farewell.’ It has been great, but all things must come to an end. Take care of yourselves.
- I don’t want to have to say goodbye, so I will leave you with a ‘See you later.’
- I want to thank everyone for the opportunity to serve you and to serve alongside you. The time we’ve spent here has allowed me much personal fulfillment and satisfaction. (Thankful farewell message)