Funny Error Messages
- If you are reading this message, then it means a human error has occurred. Discard the current malfunctioning part and replace it with a competent replacement.
- Warning! An error has occurred between the keyboard and the chair. Please remove the defective part.
- An error has occurred. Self destruction will begin in ten seconds.
- What did you do? You messed everything up and broke it. There’s nothing that can be done now. Way to go you fool. What were you thinking?
- We hope you saved your work because you just messed up something really badly. If not, you can start all over in a few moments.
- If you’re able to read this message there is no hope. All that’s left for you to do now is scream and run around in a panic.
- Well, now you’ve done it. It’s all your fault and there’s nothing that can fix it. You broke it for good.
- You were right about these dang computers being evil, and now they've got you right where they want you.
General Error Message Examples
- We’re sorry, something must have gone wrong. Please try back at a later time.
- We are experiencing some unexpected technical difficulties. Feel free to notify us of the problem so that we can fix it.
- No need to panic, but something has gone wrong. We’ll look into it and work on a solution. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- If you’re reading this message, then something must be broken. We’re sorry that you’ve experienced a problem, please check back soon to see if the problem has been resolved.
- An error has occurred. Please contact the tech support help desk to notify them of the issue.