Quotes about Change: Change Sayings
Change is a necessity that every person must accept. Sometimes change is good and sometimes it is bad, but saying no to change is not an option. These quotes about change were made up by Blake Flannery and can be used to motivate, inspire, or comfort someone who is or needs to experience change.
- It is a much simpler task to change a person’s behavior than to change a person’s mind. Change a person’s values and you will change everything.
- All progress requires change.
- Everything that is alive must change or die. Only the nonliving has the privilege to attempt complacence.
- The animal that can change and adapt to his environment is the animal that will survive the harsh world.
- Where would the human race be if it were not for change?
- A stubborn mind will never be perceived as wise, but a man who can change his mind will be elevated to counsel rulers.
- Water can change from a liquid to a solid with a slight temperature. People are mostly water.
- All the great changes in this world have all started with a simple idea and are spread through the persistence of those who are willing to sacrifice for the cause.
- The most dangerous kind of change is the type that starts small and moves slowly. Without realizing the change has overcome you and it is much more difficult to turn back.
- The wise change their minds and their actions often, but their values remain as solid as a rock through any resistance they face.
- The substitution of a single belief can change the whole world.
- Finding something to change is common and easy. Having the motivation to see it though is rare.
- Faking any effort will eventually result in genuine change.
- Resistance to change is a combination of stubbornness and laziness.
- The heart leads the mind. Change the path of the heart and you change the path of the mind.
- Do not bother to attempt to change the mind of a fool. He will waste your time and your energy.
- The sun can more easily be changed into darkness with logical words than an angry person’s mind changed into rationality.