Birthday Party Invitation Wording
What to Write in a Birthday Invitation Card
Here are some examples of what you could write on a birthday party invitation. Birthdays are fun occasions to make jokes about aging or about people getting older. The invitation to the party must be interesting enough to command attention. Using humor in your invitation wording should do the trick. Here are the wording ideas.
- (Name of person) is getting pretty old, so you better come to his/her birthday party. It might be your last chance to wish him/her a happy birthday.
- The super bowl, the Indianapolis 500, and (Name of person)’s birthday party all have one thing in common. None of them are to be missed.
- (Name of person) will only be turning __ once. Don’t miss the big party celebrating this huge milestone.
- Would you come to (Name of person)’s funeral? Then you should definitely come to (Name of person)’s birthday party to celebrate his/her life while he/she is still alive.
- Come to the most fun, outrageous, and amazing birthday party for the most fun, outrageous, and amazing person who is turning __ years old.
- The best way to say happy birthday to (Name of person) is to show up to his/her birthday party on (date of party).
- There are a lot of reasons to throw a party, but in this case it is because (Name of person) is turning _ years old.
- Ask yourself one question. Do you have anything better to do than to come to an awesome birthday party? Then answer that question with a big “NO.”
- Come to the annual old person age guessing contest. Make your guess and find out the answer to the mystery of the universe. How old is (Name of person)?
- Come and celebrate (Name of person)’s _th time turning 29 years old.
- Come to the party celebrating (Name of person)’s accomplishment of staying alive another year.
- Someone is getting older and you are invited to see it happen. Come to (name of person having a birthday)’s party and you’ll be amazed at what aging can do to someone.