Birthday Wishes for Mom
What to Write to Your Mom
- With lots of love, hugs, and kisses sent your way, enjoy your special day.
- To the special lady who gave birth to me, have a happy birthday!
- Take it easy today. You deserve it!
- You deserve all the happiness you can handle. Happy birthday to the best mom in the world!
- I know I'm not the only one who has been blessed by you. Your birthday is our day to celebrate our blessing.
- What would the world be like without mothers like you? What would my world be like without you as my mother. I don't even want to think about it.
- It's your birthday, so kick back and relax. Let dad do all the work for once.
- Mom, I definitely want to wish you a happy birthday. If it wasn't for you, I would not have ever had a birthday. I wouldn't have survived as long as I have either.
- It seems to me that you are not even human. You have superpowers beyond what normal humans should have. But your birthdays remind me that you are in fact human.
- I am celebrating your birth, because your life has been an inspiration to those around you. I know of at least one person who has been influenced greatly by you... Me!
- I love you and want to wish you the very best possible birthday possible.
- It's kind of funny to think of what your own parent would be like as a baby, and that's what I think about on your birthday. You actually get to remember how funny I looked when I was born.
- I'm glad that with each year that passes I get to celebrate another year with you. I love having you around. You have been and continue to be a blessing in my life.
- I wish you a year full of life, happiness, and love.
- Happy birthday to my biggest influence!
- Mom, I remember giving you terrible looking birthday cards when I was little, and you always cherished them because they were from me. Now that I'm older, I just buy terrible cards instead of taking the time to make them. Feel free to throw this card away after reading it.
- When you were born, I am sure the angels in heaven rejoiced at knowing they had an ally here on earth. Someone had to keep me out of trouble. You are my angel mother.
- When I think back to the most significant things about your life, I think it's not what you did but what you didn't do that was most important to me. You didn't kill me even though I deserved it several times growing up. Thank you.
- Because you were born, you bore me, and I have you to thank for my life. Thank you and happy birthday.
- Happy birthday! I say it not because I have to but because I want to. I am grateful to have you in my life and hope to have many more birthdays with you.
- As we age, we learn. You have taught me well, and now that you’re older I look forward to still learning new things from you this coming year.
- Out of all my birthdays you celebrated with me, I'm glad I can finally give something back. I'll be forever grateful for all that you've done for me.
- I hope to bring you all the joys on your birthday that you brought to me on mine. Enjoy!
- Since you are my mom, you will always be older than me. But that’s a good thing! I get to watch you as my role-model. I get to hear your advice. And most importantly, I get to see how beautiful an older version of me looks. Your birthdays remind me how lucky I am to have you as my mom. (from daughter)