Birthday Wishes for Mom
What to Write in Your Mom's Birthday Card
When your mom has a birthday, it can be difficult to express your appreciation to her and celebrate her life. Moms are usually good at making their kids feel special on their birthdays. These examples might help you get an idea for a message to write to your mom to make her feel special on her birthday.
Birthday Card Messages for Mom
Birthday Card Messages for Mom
- You deserve all the happiness you can handle. Happy birthday to the best mom in the world!
- I know I'm not the only one who has been blessed by you. Your birthday is our day to celebrate our blessing.
- What would the world be like without mothers like you? What would my world be like without you as my mother. I don't even want to think about it.
- It's your birthday, so kick back and relax. Let dad do all the work for once.
- Mom, I definitely want to wish you a happy birthday. If it wasn't for you, I would not have ever had a birthday. I wouldn't have survived as long as I have either.
- It seems to me that you are not even human. You have superpowers beyond what normal humans should have. But your birthdays remind me that you are in fact human.
- I am celebrating your birth, because your life has been an inspiration to those around you. I know of at least one person who has been influenced greatly by you... Me!
- I love you and want to wish you the very best possible birthday possible.
- It's kind of funny to think of what your own parent would be like as a baby, and that's what I think about on your birthday. You actually get to remember how funny I looked when I was born.
- I'm glad that with each year that passes I get to celebrate another year with you. I love having you around. You have been and continue to be a blessing in my life.
- I wish you a year full of life, happiness, and love.
- Happy birthday to my biggest influence!
- Mom, I remember giving you terrible looking birthday cards when I was little, and you always cherished them because they were from me. Now that I'm older, I just buy terrible cards instead of taking the time to make them. Feel free to throw this card away after reading it.
- When you were born, I am sure the angels in heaven rejoiced at knowing they had an ally here on earth. Someone had to keep me out of trouble. You are my angel mother.
- When I think back to the most significant things about your life, I think it's not what you did but what you didn't do that was most important to me. You didn't kill me even though I deserved it several times growing up. Thank you.
- Because you were born, you bore me, and I have you to thank for my life. Thank you and happy birthday.
- Happy birthday! I say it not because I have to but because I want to. I am grateful to have you in my life and hope to have many more birthdays with you.
- As we age, we learn. You have taught me well, and now that you’re older I look forward to still learning new things from you this coming year.
- Out of all my birthdays you celebrated with me, I'm glad I can finally give something back. I'll be forever grateful for all that you've done for me.
- I hope to bring you all the joys on your birthday that you brought to me on mine. Enjoy!