Best Wishes Messages
Examples of Good Luck Wishes
Before you get to congratulate someone, you get to wish him or her good luck in the pursuit of a goal. These are examples of what to say in a card. You can easily add in any details that will make your best wishes more personal and relevant.
- I would wish you luck, but I don't think you need it. You will be successful.
- I'm making a prediction that you are going to keep being awesome.
- If you keep working as hard in the future, nothing can stop you.
- I’m always rooting for you. I’m your biggest fan. Best of luck to you!
- My money is on you. You’re a sure bet!
- I just took a trip to your future in my time machine, and it looks bright.
- You affect so many people by the meaningful work you are doing, so when we wish you luck we are actually wishing many people an improved life. Thank you for working hard and making a difference, and best wishes to you and all those lives you touch.
- If I had to choose one word to describe you, it would be determined.
- I don’t see how there’s any chance that someone like you can fail, but I’ll say good luck to you anyway just in case you need a little.
I’ve enlisted God’s help for you, and I’m praying for your success. But I figure a little luck won’t hurt either. So, I'm wishing you luck.
- We’re hoping your wildest dreams come true… well, maybe not your wildest dreams, you pervert. We’re wishing that your tame dreams come true.
- Never stop dreaming, and never give up. Now that I think of it, who am I talking to? I know that will never happen with you, so I’ll just say good luck.
- I'm sending my prayers, good thoughts, and a little luck toward you just to let you know that I wish the best for you and what you are trying to accomplish.
- We’re hoping you do great on your big test/interview. We’re praying that you have the peace, wisdom, and clarity of thought that you need to do the best you possibly can.
- We are able to have some awesome dreams by seeing your dreams become reality, so we truly wish you all the success you can have. We are wishing us all the best of luck.
We would wish you luck, but we know that what you are trying to
do requires so much more. You must have
determination and work very hard.
- You are the perfect person for the job already. We’re wishing you more of what you already have: determination, intelligence, and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Most things in life that are worth a big pay off are worth the wait and the investment of hard work. We know you are willing to sacrifice and be patient.
- Finding such a strong purpose and dream in your life the way you have serves to inspire those around you. In some ways you have already been a success even in your pursuit of greatness. Congratulations on your accomplishments so far, and good luck on your inspiring future.
- Be careful as you begin to accomplish the goals you have set out to achieve. Sometimes you will find that the pursuit of goals is more rewarding than the attainment of those goals. The remedy is to always set new goals as you achieve more.
- No one can ever totally plan for all the surprises in this life, but I would wager that you are one of the most well-prepared, flexible, and resilient people I know. I am confident you will continue to do awesome things.
- Many great accomplishments were preceded by resistance to change of the status quo. Keep that in mind as you face challenges, and you will know that you are not the first to fight such ignorance. Stay energized to move forward.
- No one ever said that the things you are trying to do are easy, but you went ahead and tried anyway. Now you are making challenging things look easy. Good luck on your future of making things look easy.
- I am confident in your abilities, and I hope others will see your value and give you the chance you deserve.